Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Fun with Blog . . . and a Haiku . . and a Thank you . .

Dear BCC Library Staff,

Well, the BCC blog is slowly taking shape and I
am looking forward to learning and adding further
technology from 23 things for the blog, 'Yvonne's World'.

A big thank you to Cnl Staff for their friendship and support
in 2008 and the surprise birthday cake for me for 29th November.

I love words and this Haiku was the first one I attempted
many years ago. I was sitting in the front yard with writer's block
and a butterfly flew past me and gave me inspiration.

A Haiku

Carefree Butterfly
Golden beauty flitting by
Nectar in the sun.

Yvonne Pick.

Thank you to BCC Library Services for the many years I have been able
to borrow beautiful books, videos, magazines, cassettes, CD's and DVD's.

Happy Rainbows to all . . . from Yvonne.

1 comment:

Ben said...

Hi Yvonne

Your blog is looking good so far. Good to see you found the time to get into the 23 things blogging world.

Ben